Greetings from the Board of Directors,
We are so proud of our community’s strong work ethic, commitment to family and dedication to its hometown values. We pride ourselves on great schools, strong organizations, hard working business owners and our many places of worship.
The following describes what the chamber is and what we do
- The chamber is a non-profit 501 c 6 organization that provides its members and the community with great events like the 4th of July celebration and Fall Fest, business promotion and networking opportunities such as our monthly Business After Hours, and information and education programs such as Lunch & Learn. In addition, our staff meets regularly with local and state government officials to gather important information for our members.
- The Board of Directors consists of fifteen local business and public leaders whose dedicated service makes all the difference in our mission statement: “to provide proactive leadership and value to our membership and community through partnerships and advocacy". With over 400 members, the Angola Area Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in the four county area, giving us a strong voice in Northeast Indiana.
- Trine University, Pokagon State Park, great shopping & dining and our 101 lakes bring us three quarters of a million visitors each year and we look forward to welcoming each and every one of them.
- Over the past year the chamber has invested in some great technological changes. Thanks to our members “tech support” donations we have acquired a state-of-the art database program and our upgraded website is very user friendly and interactive.
- There’s no better way to promote your business than with your chamber membership. Since January we have referred our members about 27,000 times to potential customers, clients and other business partners. Our website averages over one million hits each year. We will continue to provide many opportunities for our members to grow their businesses.
The Angola Area Chamber of Commerce is here to serve YOU and with your ongoing support we will continue to work hard to make the Angola area a great place to live, work and play.
The Board of Directors